The Ironclad is a 38 ft Topaz Sportfisher, with a 13 ft wide beam and a large bow area. Equipped with modern electronics, including radar, Furuno side scan sonar, head (restroom), fresh water, microwave, large fish holds, 8-10 scoop bait capacity, 4 bunks foward and 2 midship. Depart Mission Bay and fish the offshore banks, Coronado Islands or Coastal Fishing.
All trips include boat, bait, crew & tackle. Snacks, waters and sodas are included.
Customers can bring their own beer / alcohol. Fishing Licenses, Mexican Permits, and Crew Gratuity is additional.
A 3.5% processing fee applies to all bookings.
Passengers may bring their own food/beer, NO BOTTLES. NO HARD ALCOHOL! Microwave is available for use. Plenty of cold storage provided, please no coolers. Due to COVID-19 passengers must bring sleeping bag or bedding and a pillow for overnight or 1.5 day trips. Face masks shall be worn, anti-bacterial soap, disinfectant and other safety measures are provided.
Whale Watching $200 an hour, 3 hr minimum, includes snacks & refreshments (Meal Plans $20.00 per person)
1/2 Day $1150 7am-1pm (Max 6 Anglers)
3/4 Day U.S. Waters/Mexican Waters $1800 7am-4pm (Max 6 Anglers)
Offshore 5am-5pm $2200 (Max 6 Anglers) and includes up to 6 scoops of live bait (Extra Scoops $50.00 each)
Coronado Islands (PASSPORTS Required) $2400 Visa, includes 6 scoops of live bait (Extra Scoops $50.00 each) Mexican fishing licnese not included 5am-5pm (5am-5pm)
Overnight $3200 9pm-7pm (Max 5 Anglers)
1.5 Day $3800 9pm-6am (Max 5 Anglers)
- Full Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your trip.
- Rates and fuel surcharges are subject to change.
- Canceling or wanting to Reschedule a trip with in 12 Hours of your scheduled departure time: You will be charged the full amount of your trip If you cancel or try to reschedule a trip with in 12 hours prior the trip departure. You will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduling your trip at a later date
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Venmo and American Express. We also accept Check or Cash
- Pay by Check: Your check for your charter must be received and cleared no less than one (1) week prior to the date of the trip
- Arriving Late: If you or a member of your party arrive to our departure late the charter will come back at the scheduled time and you will be responsible for the FULL amount of the booking.
- Cancellations: Cancellations MUST be requested no less than fifteen (15) days prior to date of trip in order to be eligible to receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations requested less than fifteen (15) days prior to date of trip will not be eligible for a refund.
- Rescheduled trips are good for one year starting from the original scheduled trip date.
- For trips into Mexican Waters (requiring passports and Mexican Fishing License), if a member of your group fails to have possession of the of these items, or they are expired the trip will not enter Mexican Waters and you will still be responsible for the full payment.